Ingredients (per person)
1 chicken breast
75g Butternut squah noodles (ready prepared or spiralised.)
1/2 cup of broccoli
1/2 cup of green beans
2 tbsp garlic and herb soft cheese
1 tbsp natural yoghurt
1 tbsp salsa
1 tsp basil
1 tsp parprika
1 tsp of black pepper
1 tsp garlic salt
- Make sure the chicken is defrosted and diced. Throw into a pan over medium heat with some olive oil.
- Pre boil the broccoli and green beans for 5 minutes to soften them slightly then add to the chicken.
- Add the soft cheese, yoghurt and salsa until you get a sauce consistency, adjusting the ingredients if necessary.
- Cook and stir until the chicken is cooked through (check with a fork) and then add your butternut squash noodles.
- Cook for a further 3-4 minutes.