DIFFICULTY : MEDIUM
TIME: 45 MINUTES
85g coconut flour
3 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp stevia
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 squares dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Add the eggs, honey, stevia and butter to a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the wet ingredients and mix together.
- Break the chocolate into small chunks and add to the mixture with the blueberries and stir.
- Line a muffin tray and add the mixture evenly.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes checking it is cooked through. Leave out to cool before serving.