4 Chicken Breasts or 500g quorn chicken pieces for vegetarian option
6 Spring Onions
2 red chillis
1 green chilli
1 sweet potato
1 red bell pepper
1 chicken stock cube
2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
Juice of half a lime
1 tablespoon coriander
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon turmeric
- Dice the sweet potato, finely chop the chillis, slice the spring onions and the bell pepper and place in a large saucepan on high heat.
- In a jug, add 400ml of boiling water to your stock cube, stir well and then pour it into the sauce pan.
- Add the yoghurt, spices and coriander and lime and stir well, turning the heat down to medium.
- Make sure the chicken is defrosted. Rub the chicken breasts with olive oil and cook in the over at 190°C for 25 minutes, checking the chicken is cooked through when removing.
- Check the vegetables in the pan to see if they are soft. Take off the heat and leave to cool for 10 minutes. Blend the soup with a hand blender until smooth.